Tags: road conditions
t felt like an eternity went by before Congress passed a bill to fund the Highway Trust Fund through May 2015. Unfortunately, for or as long as it took, nobody ended up happy with the outcome. Congress had months to ...
America’s infrastructure gets a D on its report card. By Bill Langer As a doting grandfather (a.k.a. Papa), I have some great news to share. The other day, our grandson, Donovan (fourth grade), and our granddaughter, Delaney (third grade), brought home their ...
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) released its 2011 edition of the 100 most congested roadways list Sept. 1, and the results are not surprising — congestion remains a daily challenge for motorists in Texas metropolitan areas. With ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability547 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views