Tags: road funding
The state gas tax in Utah may start rising if a proposed hike is approved. The state’s Transportation Interim Committee this week discussed a potential annual 1.5-cent-per-gallon increase that would be implemented over the next five years, the Associated Press reported. Utah’s ...
A proposed bill in the Oklahoma legislature would allow counties to tax aggregates producers up to 7 percent for the production of silica, sand, gravel and more, NewsOK reports. The bill, HB 1876, would allow each county to tax aggregates production ...
As reported earlier this week, the Senate is currently considering a spending bill for the Departments of Transportation (U.S. DOT) and Housing and Urban Development (HUD). In a prepared opening statement before the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Tom Petri (R-Wis.), ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views