Residents in Hannibal, New York, on Tuesday discussed their concerns about a proposed sand quarry in their neighborhood, according to YNN. Oswego County lawmakers listened to the residents, who said an-already dangerous intersection in the area could become worse with increased ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person541 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)343 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger238 Views