Tags: roadway pavement rehabilitation and reconstruction contract for Native American roads
Granite Construction Co. has been awarded a $29 million roadway pavement rehabilitation and reconstruction contract by the United States Department of the Interior Bureau of Indian Affairs. The project is located on the Navajo Nation reservation in New Mexico and funded ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1082 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry684 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets403 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views