Terex donates use of PT-100G to First Response Team of America for tornado cleanup efforts in Ringgold, Ga.
On April 27, just after 8 p.m. ET, an EF-4 tornado hit Ringgold, Ga. Working in North Carolina when the tornado touched down, Tad Agoglia, founder of First Response Team of America, and his crew packed up immediately and arrived ...
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has announced the first of many contracts designed to address roadway and traffic concerns for the closed S.R. 912 (Cline Avenue). Walsh and Kelly Construction Company of Griffith was the low bidder at $927,922.95 for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show259 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers240 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader178 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views