Tags: Rob Stevens chief engineer for Ford
At a highly optimistic press conference at the NTEA Work Truck Show in Indianapolis this week, Ford announced positive outlook for both its own company health and 2012 sales prospects, as well as internal findings indicating a strong economic recovery ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck910 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos523 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X361 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views