Tags: Rob Stevens chief engineer for Ford
At a highly optimistic press conference at the NTEA Work Truck Show in Indianapolis this week, Ford announced positive outlook for both its own company health and 2012 sales prospects, as well as internal findings indicating a strong economic recovery ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February425 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again260 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)164 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views