Tags: Robert C. Byrd Mine and Workplace Safety and Health Act of 2010
In a surprise move on Sept. 28, West Virginia Democratic senators John Rockefeller and Carte Goodwin attempted to move the Robert C. Byrd Mine and Workplace Safety and Health Act of 2010 by unanimous consent, according to a Special Legislative ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention173 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban127 Views