Tags: Robert C. Byrd Mine and Workplace Safety and Health Act
In a surprise move on Sept. 28, West Virginia Democratic senators John Rockefeller and Carte Goodwin attempted to move the Robert C. Byrd Mine and Workplace Safety and Health Act of 2010 by unanimous consent, according to a Special Legislative ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill436 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg324 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views