Tags: Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2013
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of ...
It's Ba-ack! On March 17, Rep. George Miller (D-Calif.) and 17 other democratic co-sponsors introduced HR 1373, the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2013, a revised version of last session's model that refocuses its emphasis away from ...
Representatives Nick J. Rahall and George Miller have introduced the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2013 (H.R. 1373) to the House, NSSGA reported. The legislation, intended to increase efforts to protect miners' health and safety, builds on an ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers426 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products223 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions193 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan165 Views