Tags: Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2013
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of ...
It's Ba-ack! On March 17, Rep. George Miller (D-Calif.) and 17 other democratic co-sponsors introduced HR 1373, the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2013, a revised version of last session's model that refocuses its emphasis away from ...
Representatives Nick J. Rahall and George Miller have introduced the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2013 (H.R. 1373) to the House, NSSGA reported. The legislation, intended to increase efforts to protect miners' health and safety, builds on an ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention170 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views