Tags: Robert C. Byrd Miner Safety and Health Act of 2010
Good Morning from Congress While you were sleeping, life got a whole lot more complicated. By Avi Meyerstein Early one recent morning, while you were sleeping, Congress was wide awake, putting into law increased reporting requirements and exposure for large mine operators and ...
For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com Stone mining exempt from mine safety bill By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor After another tragic coal mine explosion, the aggregates industry ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry511 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction461 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company370 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way270 Views