Tags: Robert C. Byrd Miner Safety and Health Act of 2010
Good Morning from Congress While you were sleeping, life got a whole lot more complicated. By Avi Meyerstein Early one recent morning, while you were sleeping, Congress was wide awake, putting into law increased reporting requirements and exposure for large mine operators and ...
For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com Stone mining exempt from mine safety bill By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor After another tragic coal mine explosion, the aggregates industry ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry739 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets555 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year313 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views