Tags: Robert Iafolla
While the change should ease confusion in the long term, operators need to note the differences between OSHA and MSHA rules and make the necessary changes. by Meredith A. Kapushion The U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) issued ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry340 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers246 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution150 Views