Tags: Robert Perciasepe
Lisa Jackson, administrator for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) told the agency on Dec. 27 that she is leaving her position, according to a report from the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA), No successor was immediately named, NSSGA ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines380 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)298 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee224 Views