Tags: Robert Vevoda Tensar International president and managing director
Tensar International Corp. has increased prices for its subgrade improvement and road base reinforcement geogrid products globally. The 10-percent increase, effective May 2, has been implemented to partially offset significantly higher polymer raw material costs. “Global polymer costs have continued to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151100 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production755 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success604 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting429 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views