Tags: Robeson County
An appeal will move forward regarding a community group’s challenge of a permit for Buie Lakes Plantation’s proposed operation in Robeson County, North Carolina. According to a report in The Robesonian, Robeson County had requested that the Friends of Philadelphus post ...
Regular readers of Aggregates Manager know that I often cover permitting situations in the State and Province News section of each issue. As a rule, I take a "facts, and just the facts" approach to news reporting. Apparently, I erred ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief California Stanislaus County officials are considering Calaveras Material Inc.’s plan to mine 436 acres over the next 50 years. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views