Tags: Robeson County
An appeal will move forward regarding a community group’s challenge of a permit for Buie Lakes Plantation’s proposed operation in Robeson County, North Carolina. According to a report in The Robesonian, Robeson County had requested that the Friends of Philadelphus post ...
Regular readers of Aggregates Manager know that I often cover permitting situations in the State and Province News section of each issue. As a rule, I take a "facts, and just the facts" approach to news reporting. Apparently, I erred ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief California Stanislaus County officials are considering Calaveras Material Inc.’s plan to mine 436 acres over the next 50 years. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting972 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve506 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry239 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem203 Views