Tags: Robinson Park
A former quarry in Minnesota recently served as a facility where the adventurous can climb giant mounds of ice. The Sandstone Ice Festival, held every December for the past nine years at former sandstone quarry Robinson Park, allows residents and visitors ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs943 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company444 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident360 Views
- Quarry being converted into $20 million reservoir in Indiana217 Views
- House Majority Leader on gas tax increase: 'Let's think of something else'210 Views