Tags: rock blasting
Last week, commissioners in Bourbon County, Kansas, postponed the county’s scheduled rock blasting at George Quarry, a property owned by the George Family Trust, Fort Scott Tribune reported. The county originally scheduled the rock blasting to take place in the next ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1860 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1142 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up436 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole326 Views
- Human remains found in Michigan quarry298 Views