Tags: rock glacier
R is for Rocksicle A Front Range perspective on managing and shipping aggregates. By Bill Langer Rocksicle (rok-si-kuhl) noun – similar to a rock glacier, which is a glacier-like mass of rock with interstitial ice. Not too long ago, I had the opportunity to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151074 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success545 Views