Tags: Rock Industries
Home and highway markets show signs of improvement While we remain in a period of significant uncertainty, we are beginning to get little signs that the worst is behind us and that there is guarded optimism moving forward. Housing appears to have ...
Irving Materials, Inc. (IMI) purchased assets of Rock Industries from the Smith family of Peru, Ind., including the Peru and Plymouth aggregate quarries. According to IMI, it now has 18 aggregate mining operations across Indiana. Rock Industries, a family-owned business, has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1943 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC797 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania522 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up456 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant318 Views