Tags: Rock Law
Jackson Kelly PLLC, whose attorneys write the Rock Law column in Aggregates Manager, was named the 2015 U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Law Firm of the Year” for Mining Law. Jackson Kelly was also the first law firm to ever receive this honor by being ...
Law & Politics has named Laura E. Beverage, Jackson Kelly PLLC attorney and columnist for Aggregates Manager's Rock Law, as a 2013 Colorado Super Lawyer. Beverage co-authored Aggregates Manager’s March Rock Law installment. Kristin R.B. White and Meredith A. Kapushion were also ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest343 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement337 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta288 Views