Tags: Rock Law
Jackson Kelly PLLC, whose attorneys write the Rock Law column in Aggregates Manager, was named the 2015 U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Law Firm of the Year” for Mining Law. Jackson Kelly was also the first law firm to ever receive this honor by being ...
Law & Politics has named Laura E. Beverage, Jackson Kelly PLLC attorney and columnist for Aggregates Manager's Rock Law, as a 2013 Colorado Super Lawyer. Beverage co-authored Aggregates Manager’s March Rock Law installment. Kristin R.B. White and Meredith A. Kapushion were also ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views