Tags: Rock Law
Jackson Kelly PLLC, whose attorneys write the Rock Law column in Aggregates Manager, was named the 2015 U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Law Firm of the Year” for Mining Law. Jackson Kelly was also the first law firm to ever receive this honor by being ...
Law & Politics has named Laura E. Beverage, Jackson Kelly PLLC attorney and columnist for Aggregates Manager's Rock Law, as a 2013 Colorado Super Lawyer. Beverage co-authored Aggregates Manager’s March Rock Law installment. Kristin R.B. White and Meredith A. Kapushion were also ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher507 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident353 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing184 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution183 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress156 Views