Tags: Rock Law
Jackson Kelly PLLC, whose attorneys write the Rock Law column in Aggregates Manager, was named the 2015 U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Law Firm of the Year” for Mining Law. Jackson Kelly was also the first law firm to ever receive this honor by being ...
Law & Politics has named Laura E. Beverage, Jackson Kelly PLLC attorney and columnist for Aggregates Manager's Rock Law, as a 2013 Colorado Super Lawyer. Beverage co-authored Aggregates Manager’s March Rock Law installment. Kristin R.B. White and Meredith A. Kapushion were also ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior193 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views