Tags: Rock Law
Jackson Kelly PLLC, whose attorneys write the Rock Law column in Aggregates Manager, was named the 2015 U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Law Firm of the Year” for Mining Law. Jackson Kelly was also the first law firm to ever receive this honor by being ...
Law & Politics has named Laura E. Beverage, Jackson Kelly PLLC attorney and columnist for Aggregates Manager's Rock Law, as a 2013 Colorado Super Lawyer. Beverage co-authored Aggregates Manager’s March Rock Law installment. Kristin R.B. White and Meredith A. Kapushion were also ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views