Tags: rock properties
A trip to the repair shop leads to insights on geologic formations and thermal expansion valves. By Bill Langer This morning, I got up bright and early and took our 2004 mini-van to a little repair shop in North Phoenix — the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga580 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments343 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board331 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance331 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention265 Views