Tags: rock slides
Pikeview Quarry, a century-old limestone quarry in Colorado Springs, has reopened four years after two massive rock slides forced it to shut down, according to a report from The Republic. The first rock slide occurred in December 2008, when 2 million ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability552 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park348 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D282 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 260 Views
- Summit Materials announces three acquisitions203 Views