Tags: rock slides
Pikeview Quarry, a century-old limestone quarry in Colorado Springs, has reopened four years after two massive rock slides forced it to shut down, according to a report from The Republic. The first rock slide occurred in December 2008, when 2 million ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant493 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March371 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call268 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania259 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views