Tags: rock slides
Pikeview Quarry, a century-old limestone quarry in Colorado Springs, has reopened four years after two massive rock slides forced it to shut down, according to a report from The Republic. The first rock slide occurred in December 2008, when 2 million ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 901 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life492 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views