Businesses in Winnebago County, Illinois, have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars to copper thieves in the past year, according to a report from Rockford’s WIFR. Winnebago County Sheriff Deputy Chief Dominic Iasparro said thieves have been stealing copper from equipment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant493 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March371 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call268 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania258 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views