Businesses in Winnebago County, Illinois, have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars to copper thieves in the past year, according to a report from Rockford’s WIFR. Winnebago County Sheriff Deputy Chief Dominic Iasparro said thieves have been stealing copper from equipment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person495 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views