Businesses in Winnebago County, Illinois, have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars to copper thieves in the past year, according to a report from Rockford’s WIFR. Winnebago County Sheriff Deputy Chief Dominic Iasparro said thieves have been stealing copper from equipment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February357 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand128 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views