During the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) 2015 Annual Convention Closing General Session, retired Lehigh Hanson executive Michael “Mike” Stanczak was presented with the Barry K. Wendt Memorial Commitment Award for his dedication to the construction aggregates industry, ...
NSSGA’s new CEO, Mike Johnson, focuses advocacy efforts by putting aggregates first. Q. When it comes to association management, what are the key commonalities and differences between the beer and aggregate industries? A. First, thank you for the opportunity to respond to ...
Paul Mellott, Jr. leverages his passion and persuasion to create value for his employees, customers, community, and the aggregate industry. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief In an industry faced with uncertain funding streams, declining production, and constant regulatory challenges, the most successful ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1053 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections492 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry332 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America269 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views