During the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) 2015 Annual Convention Closing General Session, retired Lehigh Hanson executive Michael “Mike” Stanczak was presented with the Barry K. Wendt Memorial Commitment Award for his dedication to the construction aggregates industry, ...
NSSGA’s new CEO, Mike Johnson, focuses advocacy efforts by putting aggregates first. Q. When it comes to association management, what are the key commonalities and differences between the beer and aggregate industries? A. First, thank you for the opportunity to respond to ...
Paul Mellott, Jr. leverages his passion and persuasion to create value for his employees, customers, community, and the aggregate industry. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief In an industry faced with uncertain funding streams, declining production, and constant regulatory challenges, the most successful ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person930 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt192 Views