During the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) 2015 Annual Convention Closing General Session, retired Lehigh Hanson executive Michael “Mike” Stanczak was presented with the Barry K. Wendt Memorial Commitment Award for his dedication to the construction aggregates industry, ...
NSSGA’s new CEO, Mike Johnson, focuses advocacy efforts by putting aggregates first. Q. When it comes to association management, what are the key commonalities and differences between the beer and aggregate industries? A. First, thank you for the opportunity to respond to ...
Paul Mellott, Jr. leverages his passion and persuasion to create value for his employees, customers, community, and the aggregate industry. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief In an industry faced with uncertain funding streams, declining production, and constant regulatory challenges, the most successful ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1026 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident497 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company469 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources382 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger313 Views