During the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) 2015 Annual Convention Closing General Session, retired Lehigh Hanson executive Michael “Mike” Stanczak was presented with the Barry K. Wendt Memorial Commitment Award for his dedication to the construction aggregates industry, ...
NSSGA’s new CEO, Mike Johnson, focuses advocacy efforts by putting aggregates first. Q. When it comes to association management, what are the key commonalities and differences between the beer and aggregate industries? A. First, thank you for the opportunity to respond to ...
Paul Mellott, Jr. leverages his passion and persuasion to create value for his employees, customers, community, and the aggregate industry. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief In an industry faced with uncertain funding streams, declining production, and constant regulatory challenges, the most successful ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting437 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies427 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views