RockWorks 16, RockWare’s latest version of its suite for visualizing surface and subsurface data, is designed to help geologists import, display and analyze data more quickly and accurately. The software features improvement over previous versions, including enhanced organization new sorting options ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs493 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger446 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities372 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register360 Views