RockWorks 16, RockWare’s latest version of its suite for visualizing surface and subsurface data, is designed to help geologists import, display and analyze data more quickly and accurately. The software features improvement over previous versions, including enhanced organization new sorting options ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri627 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas417 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma293 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials270 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry240 Views