Tags: RockWorks 16
RockWorks 16, RockWare’s latest version of its suite for visualizing surface and subsurface data, is designed to help geologists import, display and analyze data more quickly and accurately. The software features improvement over previous versions, including enhanced organization new sorting options ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials260 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry231 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma224 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted213 Views