Tags: RockWorks 16
RockWorks 16, RockWare’s latest version of its suite for visualizing surface and subsurface data, is designed to help geologists import, display and analyze data more quickly and accurately. The software features improvement over previous versions, including enhanced organization new sorting options ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger143 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views