Tags: RockWorks 16
RockWorks 16, RockWare’s latest version of its suite for visualizing surface and subsurface data, is designed to help geologists import, display and analyze data more quickly and accurately. The software features improvement over previous versions, including enhanced organization new sorting options ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person986 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger395 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration273 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views