Tags: Rockydale Quarries Corp.
Rockydale Quarries Corp. agreed to pay a $9,750 fine after being cited by the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) for allowing too much dust to excape its operation in Roanoke. The Roanoke Times reports that the DEQ inspected the ...
Disappointing economic indicators threaten M&A activity Analysts and investors were busy recently with the U.S. debt ceiling crisis and a steady stream of disappointing economic indicators. The result was a continued drop in stock prices for construction materials producers. This, together ...
Roanoke, Va.,-based Rockydale Quarries Corp. has opened a new site, operating as Rockydale-Charlottesville Quarry, in Earlysville, Va., two miles north of the Charlottesville, Va., city limits. “We are excited to be a part of the greater Albemarle community and look forward ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park165 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule130 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views