Tags: Rockydale Quarries Corp.
Rockydale Quarries Corp. agreed to pay a $9,750 fine after being cited by the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) for allowing too much dust to excape its operation in Roanoke. The Roanoke Times reports that the DEQ inspected the ...
Disappointing economic indicators threaten M&A activity Analysts and investors were busy recently with the U.S. debt ceiling crisis and a steady stream of disappointing economic indicators. The result was a continued drop in stock prices for construction materials producers. This, together ...
Roanoke, Va.,-based Rockydale Quarries Corp. has opened a new site, operating as Rockydale-Charlottesville Quarry, in Earlysville, Va., two miles north of the Charlottesville, Va., city limits. “We are excited to be a part of the greater Albemarle community and look forward ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources438 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities397 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views