Tags: Rockydale Quarries Corp.
Rockydale Quarries Corp. agreed to pay a $9,750 fine after being cited by the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) for allowing too much dust to excape its operation in Roanoke. The Roanoke Times reports that the DEQ inspected the ...
Disappointing economic indicators threaten M&A activity Analysts and investors were busy recently with the U.S. debt ceiling crisis and a steady stream of disappointing economic indicators. The result was a continued drop in stock prices for construction materials producers. This, together ...
Roanoke, Va.,-based Rockydale Quarries Corp. has opened a new site, operating as Rockydale-Charlottesville Quarry, in Earlysville, Va., two miles north of the Charlottesville, Va., city limits. “We are excited to be a part of the greater Albemarle community and look forward ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs720 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries286 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding218 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views