Tags: rod mill
The Answer is Blowing in the Wind At least that’s where Teichert Aggregates hopes to find a way to lower energy costs at one of its plants. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor California-based Teichert Aggregates began construction of its Vernalis Plant in 1999, ...
Increased Optimism By Therese Dunphy “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty,” –Winston Churchill Throughout the last several years, many aggregate producers may have been pessimists rather than optimists, but the tide may be ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger145 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views