Tags: Rodney Frelinghuysen (R-N.J.)
The House Republican Steering Committee announced the heads of all 12 appropriations subcommittees. According to National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's (NSSGA) Washington Watch & eDigest report, the new committee is as follows: Rep. Tom Latham (Iowa) will take over the gavel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry252 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature233 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky210 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting191 Views