Tags: Roman Shklanka
Vancouver, British Columbia-based Polaris Minerals Corporation on March 18 announced the appointment of Eugene ('Gene') Martineau to its Board of Directors. Roman Shklanka, chairman of Polaris, notes that Martineau has more than 40 years experience in the ready-mixed concrete and related ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections450 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest388 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company355 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations303 Views