Tags: Ron Huibers of Volvo
Volvo Trucks North America says that in response to increased demand, the company will ramp up production at its New River Valley, Va., plant, and recall about 700 employees. Volvo made the announcement on March 30. "Customer response to our products ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers564 Views
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry506 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction461 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company318 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way270 Views