Tags: Ron Huibers of Volvo
Volvo Trucks North America says that in response to increased demand, the company will ramp up production at its New River Valley, Va., plant, and recall about 700 employees. Volvo made the announcement on March 30. "Customer response to our products ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1954 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC813 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant319 Views