Tags: Ron Huibers of Volvo
Volvo Trucks North America says that in response to increased demand, the company will ramp up production at its New River Valley, Va., plant, and recall about 700 employees. Volvo made the announcement on March 30. "Customer response to our products ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013180 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs165 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100123 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism116 Views