Tags: Ron Huibers of Volvo
Volvo Trucks North America says that in response to increased demand, the company will ramp up production at its New River Valley, Va., plant, and recall about 700 employees. Volvo made the announcement on March 30. "Customer response to our products ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 845 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life406 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views