Tags: Ron Piccolo
Oldcastle and SmartEquip have entered into an agreement that makes the aggregate producer part of the SmartEquip Network. Using SmartEquip technology will provide Oldcastle with real-time product, parts, and service support for its equipment fleet, as well as procurement capabilities to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest345 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement337 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta288 Views