Tags: roof bolting machine operator
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released an accident prevention alert following a recent injury. The incident involved a roof bolting machine operator who was seriously injured when he was struck by an unrestrained drill steel. MSHA recommends the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1054 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry629 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address223 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views