Tags: Rosebud Mining Co.
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced that a federal judge with the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania has issued a preliminary injunction against Rosebud Mining Co. In a federal lawsuit filed on Dec. 30, 2010, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs723 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs203 Views