Dakota Aggregates has received permission to run its UMore Park operation in Rosemount, Minnesota, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, due to increasing demand. As reported by the StarTribune, the gravel mine is located on land owned by the University of Minnesota, ...
Rosemount, Minnesota, residents last week expressed concerns about water use, population growth and hazardous waste issues associated with the proposed UMore Park, according to a report from Minnesota Daily. The residents, along with Metropolitan Council and Dakota County staff, presented their ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151550 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151012 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1004 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan318 Views
- Martin Marietta's Guernsey Quarry manages production of five mineral deposits240 Views