Dakota Aggregates has received permission to run its UMore Park operation in Rosemount, Minnesota, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, due to increasing demand. As reported by the StarTribune, the gravel mine is located on land owned by the University of Minnesota, ...
Rosemount, Minnesota, residents last week expressed concerns about water use, population growth and hazardous waste issues associated with the proposed UMore Park, according to a report from Minnesota Daily. The residents, along with Metropolitan Council and Dakota County staff, presented their ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program607 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana422 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas397 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents293 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials234 Views