Tags: rough-terrain forklifts
Case Power and Equipment has added three branches in Southern California. All three locations had been owned by D3 Equipment, and the D3 staff will continue to manage the locations and support customers in the areas. The new branches are located ...
Case Construction Equipment has received its third consecutive Silver Award for excellence from the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). The award recognizes the excellent performance of Case in supplying replacement parts for Case wheel loaders and rough-terrain forklifts used by the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger321 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)307 Views