Tags: Route 3 Passaic River
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) has started the Route 3 Passaic River bridge replacement project that the agency has been designed to improve safety and reduce congestion along a heavily traveled corridor. The project will replace the structurally deficient moveable ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle425 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew179 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers130 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches110 Views