by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor In June, Texas General Land Office (GLO) Commissioner Jerry Patterson accused Cemex of trespassing on its own land by not paying the state of Texas for the removal and sale of sand and gravel by Cemex, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher518 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks367 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident337 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution163 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress148 Views