by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor In June, Texas General Land Office (GLO) Commissioner Jerry Patterson accused Cemex of trespassing on its own land by not paying the state of Texas for the removal and sale of sand and gravel by Cemex, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views