by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor In June, Texas General Land Office (GLO) Commissioner Jerry Patterson accused Cemex of trespassing on its own land by not paying the state of Texas for the removal and sale of sand and gravel by Cemex, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry717 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets496 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant259 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address218 Views