Tags: Rudi Ludwig
SAF-Holland S.A. says it expects significant sales growth to more than EUR 550 million in the current fiscal year, after reaching EUR 419.6 million in 2009. Earnings are positively influenced by growing sales. The Group benefits from rising demand and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views