Tags: Rudi Ludwig
SAF-Holland S.A. says it expects significant sales growth to more than EUR 550 million in the current fiscal year, after reaching EUR 419.6 million in 2009. Earnings are positively influenced by growing sales. The Group benefits from rising demand and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry739 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets554 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year313 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views