Tags: Rudi Ludwig
SAF-Holland S.A. says it expects significant sales growth to more than EUR 550 million in the current fiscal year, after reaching EUR 419.6 million in 2009. Earnings are positively influenced by growing sales. The Group benefits from rising demand and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1049 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger390 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register311 Views