Amajor focus of the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) fatality prevention initiative, announced on Jan. 30, 2015, is workplace examinations required under 30 C.F.R. §§ 56/57.18002. But MSHA’s attention to workplace examinations was first publicized in the November 2014 ...
In the October 2011 edition of Aggregates Manager, I wrote an article entitled “No Notice Required: MSHA’s disregard for rulemaking authority makes its way to the Review Commission” that detailed the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) substantive change to ...
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association’s Senior Vice President of Legislative and Regulatory Affairs Pam Whitted on Thursday testified before the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) on the agency’s proposed silica rule. OSHA’s analysis for the proposed regulation has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151013 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production639 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views