In the October 2011 edition of Aggregates Manager, I wrote an article entitled “No Notice Required: MSHA’s disregard for rulemaking authority makes its way to the Review Commission” that detailed the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) substantive change to ...
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association’s Senior Vice President of Legislative and Regulatory Affairs Pam Whitted on Thursday testified before the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) on the agency’s proposed silica rule. OSHA’s analysis for the proposed regulation has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri719 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials267 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry239 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?226 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views