Amajor focus of the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) fatality prevention initiative, announced on Jan. 30, 2015, is workplace examinations required under 30 C.F.R. §§ 56/57.18002. But MSHA’s attention to workplace examinations was first publicized in the November 2014 ...
In the October 2011 edition of Aggregates Manager, I wrote an article entitled “No Notice Required: MSHA’s disregard for rulemaking authority makes its way to the Review Commission” that detailed the Mine Safety and Health Administration’s (MSHA) substantive change to ...
The National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association’s Senior Vice President of Legislative and Regulatory Affairs Pam Whitted on Thursday testified before the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) on the agency’s proposed silica rule. OSHA’s analysis for the proposed regulation has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views