Tags: rules on using cell phones/mobile phones will driving
The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Dec. 13 recommended banning all U.S. drivers from using mobile phones or sending text messages – even with headsets or portable speakers – to prevent distracted-driving crashes. Systems built into cars and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted210 Views