Tags: Rules to Live By
Fatalities at metal and nonmetal mines increased to 24 deaths in 2014, up from 22 in 3013, according to The U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). The most common causes of mining accidents in 2014 involved powered haulage and machinery; ...
Here are a few of the AGG1 Academy educational sessions scheduled for today that we thought looked interesting. If you attend one of these, let us know what you think. Tuesday, March 19 7:30 - 9 a.m. T46: Applying Lean Manufacturing Principles in the ...
MSHA kicks off its new safety initiative By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor In January, the U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced that recently released data reported an all-time low in the number of mining fatalities for 2009 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1594 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”260 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention147 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views