Tags: Rush Enterprises
Rush Enterprises completed selling the assets of its John Deere construction equipment dealerships to Doggett Heavy Machinery Services for $26.2 million. Rush Enterprises operates the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships in North America.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers391 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg299 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views