Tags: Rush Enterprises
Rush Enterprises completed selling the assets of its John Deere construction equipment dealerships to Doggett Heavy Machinery Services for $26.2 million. Rush Enterprises operates the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships in North America.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 874 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life454 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers185 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts162 Views