Earlier this year, Contributing Editor Kerry Clines visited Ryoukami-Kougyou Co.’s Ogano Quarry, located approximately two hours away from Tokyo. While there, she was able to see some of the differences between U.S. and Japanese aggregate operations. This video shows an excavator loading ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views