Earlier this year, Contributing Editor Kerry Clines visited Ryoukami-Kougyou Co.’s Ogano Quarry, located approximately two hours away from Tokyo. While there, she was able to see some of the differences between U.S. and Japanese aggregate operations. This video shows an excavator loading ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers391 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg320 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views