Tags: Ryozo Tsukioka executive vice president and director of Isuzu Motors Limited
Isuzu Commercial Truck of America, Inc., distributor of America’s best-selling, low-cab-forward trucks, announced today that Isuzu Motors Limited resumed production at its Fujisawa plant on April 5. The factory had been idle since the devastating earthquake and tsunami that struck ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines107 Views