Tags: S. 153
On Aug. 14, 2012, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit issued its long-awaited ruling on the issue of whether a miner whose complaint was dismissed by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) — but who availed himself ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted210 Views