Tags: S. 1813
The U.S. Senate voted 85-11 to proceed to consideration of the proposed legislation, S. 1813, more commonly referred to as Moving ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), its version of the surface transportation reauthorization bill, the National Stone, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park154 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger147 Views