Tags: S-Miner Act
A federal anti-shredding statute may provide a new avenue for MSHA criminal enforcement. By Marci Fulton The tragic events at the Upper Big Branch mine in West Virginia this April were followed by the inevitable scramble to determine not only what went ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs761 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year403 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries325 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views