Tags: S-Miner Act
A federal anti-shredding statute may provide a new avenue for MSHA criminal enforcement. By Marci Fulton The tragic events at the Upper Big Branch mine in West Virginia this April were followed by the inevitable scramble to determine not only what went ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers272 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views