Tags: SAA6D170E-5 diesel engine
Komatsu America Corp.’s HD605-7 rigid dump truck features a powerful SAA6D170E-5 turbocharged, air-to-air after-cooled diesel engine, and provides a maximum net output of 715 HP. Meeting EPA Tier 3 and EU stage 3A emission regulations, the high performance engine is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views