Tags: SAA6D170E-5 diesel engine
Komatsu America Corp.’s HD605-7 rigid dump truck features a powerful SAA6D170E-5 turbocharged, air-to-air after-cooled diesel engine, and provides a maximum net output of 715 HP. Meeting EPA Tier 3 and EU stage 3A emission regulations, the high performance engine is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri684 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials270 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views