Tags: SAA6D170E-5 diesel engine
Komatsu America Corp.’s HD605-7 rigid dump truck features a powerful SAA6D170E-5 turbocharged, air-to-air after-cooled diesel engine, and provides a maximum net output of 715 HP. Meeting EPA Tier 3 and EU stage 3A emission regulations, the high performance engine is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections372 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company332 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?314 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views