Four major regions in California--San Diego, Sacramento, Fresno and the San Fernando Valley--are likely to deplete their permitted aggregate supply within the next decade, according to recent data from the California Geological Survey (CGS). CGS released in March its 2012 update ...
Caltrans today announced it has awarded $63.3 million to fund 111 public transit and air quality projects across California to upgrade transit service and purchase eco-friendly buses. All of the funding comes from Proposition 1B, the 2006 transportation bond, which ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill895 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]655 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure565 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches376 Views