Tags: SAF-Holland earnings
SAF-Holland S.A. says it expects significant sales growth to more than EUR 550 million in the current fiscal year, after reaching EUR 419.6 million in 2009. Earnings are positively influenced by growing sales. The Group benefits from rising demand and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)315 Views